Table of Contents
A place to store my writings, some in multiple languages. I am an enthusiastic user of http://lang-8.com/ where one writes a text for example in Japanese, and native speakers correct the text and discuss the topic.
I am trying to store corrected versions here, for easier readability. My original posts had many more mistakes. On lang-8, one is limited to writing content in 2 languages at the same time. If you would like to see a topic mentioned here in a further language, please let me know.
On the left side, open the folders below “multi-language-essays” to see all texts. The index below contains just some.
- JP, DE: Thoughts about sports
- JP, EN, DE: the stonesoup, a tale from my childhood
- JP, EN, DE: My thoughts about the german unity
- JP, DE: About religions
- JP, EN: My coworker Ray
- JP: Me and books
- JP, EN, DE: Views on the car pollution incident
- JP, EN, DE: On videogames
- JP, EN, DE: Where are you visitor, where at home?
- JP, DE (uncorrected): About sharing something - and keeping it at the same time
- JP (uncorrected): obligations
- JP, DE: I took your nose!
- JP: Fremdschämen
- JP, DE: Garlic and Kimuchi trips
- JP, DE: About the levels of friendship
- JP: Grandpas life
- JP, DE: Todesanonce
- JP, DE: Grandma
- JP, DE, EN: About the sound of Japanese water
- From then on, more content was published in the blog..
languages/multi-language-essays/0verview.txt · Last modified: 2022/11/13 13:06 by 127.0.0.1